Pediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology
The information will be updated soon!
Procedures & Treatments
- Specialist services in the diagnosis and management of children and adolescents with hormonal disorders
- Commonest growth disorders like poor growth and short stature are assessed by screening for thyroid or growth hormone deficiency and hormone replacement therapy provided when indicated
- Expert treatment provided for
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth disorders
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Early and late puberty
- Obesity and weight management
- Bone health and calcium metabolism
- Adrenal disorders
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Specialty clinics
- Diabetic clinic Evaluation, treatment and follow up of children with juvenile or Type 1, Type 2 and other forms of diabetes. The team comprising of a pediatric endocrinologist, dietitian, diabetes educator, ophthalmologist, pediatric neurologist and psychologist provides state of the art care which includes techniques such as continuous glucose monitoring and insulin pump therapy
- Obesity clinic- offers dedicated multispecialty care involving pediatric endocrinologist, pediatric cardiologist, dietitian and nurse educator for obesity and its co-morbidities like lipid abnormality, hypertension and diabetes
- We evaluate and if necessary, treat children and adolescents with early or late sexual development and other pubertal problems like breast development in boys and menstrual irregularities in girls.
The Information will be updated soon.
The Information will be updated soon.View All