- Fellowship in Hepatobiliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation at the Center for Liver and Biliary Sciences Indraprastha Apollo, Delhi
- DNB in Surgical Gastroenterology
- MCh in Surgical Gastroenterology
- DNB in General Surgery
- MS in General Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery - For benign and cancer
- Surgical conditions of Liver, Biliary Tract, Pancreas Spleen and Retroperitoneum
- Open and laparoscopic surgical procedures
- Liver transplant
- Colorectal Surgery
- GI & Hepato pancreatico biliary oncosurgery
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Liver Transplant Society of India
- T.U. Shabeer Ali. Hemorrhagic ascites: are we missing endometriosis? Indian Journal of Gastroenterology 2012, 31, 195-197 case series
- T.U. Shabeer Ali. Hepatic Amyloidosis: Something that can camouflage and deceive our perception. Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2017 Apr-Jun; 38(2);236-239
- T.U. Shabeer Ali. Reconstruction of a rare variant of the left hepatic vein in a left lateral segment liver graft from a living donor: Technical notes/ J Indian Assoc Pediatr Surg. 2016; 21(1):41-3.
- T.U Shabeer Ali. Hepatoid carcinoma of the pancreas combined with serous cystadenoma: a case report and review of the literature. Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2015 Oct;4(5):354-263.
- T.U. Shabeer Ali, Totally Laparoscopic Resection of an Extremely Giant Hepatic Hemangioma.Surg J (N Y), 2019 Jul; 5(3): e110-e112.
- T.U. Shabeer Ali, Isolated Liver Transplantation: A Worthy Choice for Atypical Hemolytic Syndrome in Resource-Restricted Settings. Elsevier Inc:2019:4(7): 1019-1022.
- T.U. Shabeer Ali. Hepatic amyloidosis - primary AL type, subnephrotic proteinuria and budd chairi syndrome - A nugget. Asian Journal of Medical Sciences
- 8. T.U. Shabeer Ali, Prospective Cohort Study of Renal Outcome in OLT patients - A preliminary observational Study. J Evid. Based Med. Health. 2017; 4(48), 3931-2935.
- T.U. Shabeer Ali. Rescue Thrombectomy for Early Hepatic Artery Thrombosis
- Using Stent Retriever in a Child Post Combines Deceased Donor Liver and renal Transplant. Journal of Clinical Interventional Radiology. [Internet] 2021. Cited 2021 July 10. Vol 00 No.0/2021
- T.U. Shabeer Ali. Post Transplant Biopsies: A Clinicopathological Study from South India. Indian Journal of Pathology: Research and Practice.May 2018.Volume 7.Issue 5, Pages 683-690
11:30 am to 02:30 pm
11:30 am to 02:30 pm
What are the treatment options for different stages of colon cancer?|Dr.Shabeerali TU| KIMSHEALTH Hospital
Is colon cancer curable. what is the survival rate? | Dr.Shabeerali TU | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
What is liver cancer and what are the types of liver cancers? | Dr.Shabeerali TU| KIMSHEALTH Hospital
What Is Metastatic Liver Cancer? & Which type of cancers can spread to the liver?| Dr.Shabeerali TU
What are the symptoms of Liver Cancer? | Dr.Shabeerali TU | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
Are fatty liver disease and liver cancer related ? | Dr.Shabeerali TU | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
Are there any screening tests for Liver Cancer? How is it diagnosed?|Dr.Shabeerali TU| KIMSHEALTH Hospital