KIMSHEALTH is recognized globally as one of the few hospitals that possess all the latest technological advancement when it comes to infrastructure. Our department of Imaging and interventional radiology uses state of the art infrastructure at our facility to not only diagnose diseases but also offers treatment to a variety of conditions using minimally invasive techniques without any scar.
CT GUIDED PROCEDURE
1. Neuro Intervention
Diagnostic cerebral and carotid angiogram
Interventional Acute stroke management – Mechanical Thrombectomy with stent retrievers and Penumbra aspiration system
Intracranial Aneurysm coiling, balloon remodelling technique, stent assisted coiling, flow diverter placement
Endovascular embolization of arteriovenous malformation, dural arteriovenous fistulas and carotid cavernous fistula
Pre-operative embolization of intracranial head and neck tumours.
Carotid and intracranial stenting.
2. Peripheral and Aortic Intervention
Peripheral Angioplasty, Stenting
Aortic Stent grafting for aortic aneurysms and dissection – TEVAR, EVAR
Hybrid Aortic procedures – Arch, Visceral vessel debranching followed by stent grafting
Fenestrated aortic stent grafting FEVAR
Aortic angioplasty and stenting
Aortic balloon placement for aneurysm surgeries / vascular surgeries
3. Venous angioplasty and stenting
4. Fistuloplasty and declotting of Arteriovenous fistula for dialysis access.
5. Prostatic artery embolisation for Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
6. Partial splenic embolisation for ITP and haemolytic diseases.
7. Uterine artery embolisation for Post Partum Haemorrhage and uterine fibroid.
8. Bronchial artery embolisation for haemoptysis.
9. Sclerotherapy for Haemangioma and slow flow venous malformations.
10. Embolization of peripheral arteriovenous malformation.
11. Interventional Oncology
Transarterial Chemoembolisation (TACE) for hepatocellular carcinoma
Transarterial Radioembolization (TARE) with Iodine 131 and Yttrium 90
Radiofrequency and microwave ablation of liver, pancreas, renal , lung and bone tumours.
Intra arterial chemotherapy for retinoblastoma
Pre operative embolization of vascular tumours
Biopsy of tumours of various systems with high success rate
Drainage of collections
Biliary drainage and palliative stenting
Endobilliary radiofrequency ablation
Palliative interventional pain management
12. Hepatobiliary and Abdominal intervention
Aortic and Visceral angiography, Super selective angiography for internal bleeding
Vascular interventional procedures – visceral artery embolization, aneurysm coiling, angioplasties
Transjugular Liver Biopsies
Percutaneous Transhepatic biliary drainage (PTBD) & Combined internal-external drainage
Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Stent Shunt creation (TIPSS)
Direct Intrahepatic portocaval shunt creation (DIPS)
IVC Filter placement, Hepatic venography or venogram, IVC and Hepatic vein stenting
13. Lines and vascular access
Dialysis tunnel catheter placement – Permacath
Hickman line placement
PICC line placement