Patients who have not registered at KIMSHEALTH Kottayam needs to fill a registration slip. The registration slip can be obtained from the reception. Along with the slip token number also to be collected for effective queue management. When the number is displayed, kindly go to the respective reception counter. Upon submission of the form, a registration card with Medical Records Number (M R No.) will be given. This number will be used for patient recognition in the hospital. The patient is advised not to lose the card. If the patient requires utmost emergency care he/she will be directed to the emergency department.
Rooms & wards: 4.00 pm – 7.00 pm
ICU’s: 7.00 am – 7.30 am & 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm
In the ICU’s only one person is allowed to see the patient. This is to avoid any infections to ICU patients.
Patients inside KIMSHEALTH
General Ward, Non AC rooms, AC Rooms & Executive Room
- KIMSHEALTH Main Restaurant adjacent to MRI (Open 24 hrs)
- KIMSHEALTH snacks bar at Level 1
Information for inpatients/ bystander
- Only one bystander is allowed to stay with the patient
- Children below 12 years will not be allowed to visit patient
- Hospital clothes will be provided for the patient
- Laundry service can be availed.
- Food from outside is not allowed in the hospital
- Food recommended by our Doctors / Dietician will be served to the patient from the F&B Department
Infection control guidelines for the patients and bystanders
- Wash hands before and after patient contact
- Wear gloves and mask, whenever necessary
- Avoid visiting patients if you are sick or if have an open wound
- Always keep the door closed
- Avoid handling any instrument/surface that have been in contact with blood or body fluid.
- No medication from outside should be taken into patient rooms
- All household items [ Pillow, bed spread, etc] will be provided
Safety guidelines for the patients and bystanders
- Maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise
- Entire hospital and premises are strictly non smoking area
- Please don’t open the windows in AC rooms
- Don’t permit children into balconies
- Familiarize with the locations of FIRE Exits which are clearly marked
- Floor plans and Direction boards are displayed at prominent location. Please familiarize with them
- Follow the directions of staff in case a CODE RED is announced over the Hospital Public Address System