Procedures & Treatments
- One of the highly Modernised Blood Bank in the South Malabar with full fledged component seperation Facility.
- Sufficient stock of all Blood Groups and its various products are maintained to meet any emergency.
- Ensure possible acceptable level of safe Blood by latest screening technology.
- Each unit is tested by Fourth Generation ELISA method to avoid the possible chances of Transfusion Transmitted Diseases (TTD).
- Advanced micro typing Gel technology for Cross Matching, Coomb’s Test, Du Testing and Blood Grouping.
- Round the clock services.
GAMUT OF COMPONENTS AVAILABLE:
- Whole Blood
- Red Cell Concentrate (Packed Red Cells)
- Platelet concentrate
- Cryo precipitate
- Granulocyte Cponcentrate
- Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP)
- Single Donor Plasma (SDP)
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)