In Partnership with Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, USA
KIMSHEALTH Kollam hosts a three year emergency medicine residency programme, with support from Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, a U.S. Level 1 trauma centre.
All applicants must possess MBBS degree from an accredited university and the medical license must be registered with the Medical Council of India at the time of enrolment to the program.
- Candidates will be selected based on merit following an online screening exam and an interview in person.
- Last date for submission of applications will be May 15th, 2019
- Rotation among Emergency Departments in KIMSHEALTH hospitals including the flagship hospital, KIMSHEALTH Trivandrum, the only NABH accredited ED in south Kerala
- Training in BLS, ACLS & PALS as KIMSHEALTH is an accredited ITC by American Heart Association
- ED with all modern resuscitative equipment including cardiac monitors, defibrillators, ultrasound machine etc
- Academic sessions by international and national faculty trained in Emergency Medicine
- Structured training for MRCEM and guaranteed placement in NHS, UK following the successful completion of the exam.
- Opportunities in simulation training and disaster management
- Access to national & international journals in emergency medicine
- 1 month observership at the Emergency Department, Upstate, New York
- Indian citizens : Rs.5 Lakhs per year
- Non-Indian citizens : US $14,000 per year.
- 1st Year – Rs.43,000/ month
- 2nd Year – Rs. 44,000/ month
- 3rd Year – Rs.45,000/ month