The Department of Urology at KIMSHEALTH specializes in the treatment of diseases of the urinary tract of both men and women.
The Urology department at KIMSHEALTH provides a one-stop solution to diseases related to the urinary tract, whether it is cancer, prostate-related issues, stones, birth defects, neurologic afflictions of the urinary tract, pediatric urologic problems etc. The urology experts at KIMSHEALTH are also adept in managing problems related to the sexual and reproductive functions of men. KIMSHEALTH is one of the few hospitals in the state with a urogynaecology clinic which deals with urinary problems in women. Our doctors use innovative medical technology to perform surgeries and minimally invasive procedures to treat their patients with a wide variety of urologic problems. KIMSHEALTH takes pride in providing quality healthcare with compassion and competence.
● Advanced Endourologic procedures, PCNL, RIRS with Laser lithotripsy (for stones), TURP and Bipolar Turp(for prostate enlargement), TURBT (for bladder tumour).
● Laparoscopic procedures - Nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy (for tumours of the kidney), Pyeloplasty (for PUJ obstruction), Adrenalectomy (for tumours of the adrenal gland) ureteric reimplantation, laparoscopic donor nephrectomy for transplantation etc and all common laparoscopic procedures.
● Urethral stricture - Advanced treatment options like urethroplasty.
● Renal transplantation - Adult and paediatric, ABO-incompatible (between mismatched blood group pairs), combined liver-kidney transplantation.
● Dialysis access - AV fistula, Permcath insertion, CAPD catheter insertion.
● Supported by well-equipped surgical intensive care unit (SICU), Multidisciplinary ICU) MDICU.
● Treatment for malignancies of kidney, urinary bladder, prostate, testis and all areas of the genitourinary tract.
● Diagnosis and treatment of erectile dysfunction.
● Benign enlargement of the prostate - Common endourologic options like TURP as well as Prostatic artery embolization for complex situations.
● Management of congenital problems like PUJ obstruction, Megaureter and posterior urethral valves etc.
● Stone disease - Comprehensive management of stone disease, Evaluation for metabolic abnormalities, advanced treatment options for stones like Laser lithotripsy, Flexible URS, ESWL.
● Office urology procedures - Cystoscopy, DJ stent removal etc. No hospitalization is required for minor procedures.
● Treatment of male infertility - Advanced treatment options like TESA, ICSI are available.
● Urogynaecology clinic provides comprehensive care to urologic issues that occur in women like urinary incontinence, bladder pain, overactive bladder etc.
● We also have an efficient appointment system to streamline consultations and avoid delays.
The Information will be updated soon.
The Information will be updated soon.View All