Child & Adolescent Counseling & Wellbeing
"A misbehaving child is a discouraged child”
For every behaviour, there is a cause. If the reasons for the emotional and behavioural issues are identified and rectified at the earliest, it assures better well-being of the child and family. We help families handle behavioural, psychological, emotional, physical and academic problems of children from 2 years to 18 years.
Procedures & Treatments
- Counselling for children and adolescents with emotional, academic and psychological issues.
- Remedial education and study skills corrections for children with academic difficulties.
- Evaluation and management of Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Speech and language assessments and therapies for childhood language disorder.
- Behaviour Modification therapy for children with behavioural problems and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Occupation Therapy and Sensory Integration Therapy for Children with developmental delays.
- Psychological Testing and Assessments.