Pediatric Neurology refers to the branch of medicine that is focused diagnosing and treating the conditions of the nervous system in infants and children. With over a decade of experience and expertise in handling such cases, our doctors are known to treat conditions of the brain, the peripheral and the autonomic nervous system, spinal cord, muscles and blood vessels.
The disorders of the nervous system could range from seizures to autism and brain tumors. With comprehensive care for all conditions, KIMSHEALTH is regarded as one among the top hospitals in Kerala to offer Pediatric Neurology
Procedures & Treatments
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Muscle weakness that may be caused due to muscular neuropathy
- Brain Tumors
- Certain behavioral factors such as ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and lack of sleep
- Injuries of the brain that may be caused due to accidents
- Genetic diseases that may affect the nervous system
- Prolonged headaches and migraines
- Autoimmune diseases that affects the brain and the spinal cord
- Variations in head size, brain fever etc.