Counselling can help children and family improve relationships, resolve problems and resume a healthy and happy life. Through counselling children and parents can share their concerns, explore ways to resolve the problems, learn new skills to adapt and unlearn maladaptive behaviors.
Who will benefit ?Children and adolescent with
- Anxiety – Generalized anxiety, Exam anxiety, Social anxiety, Presentation anxiety
- Adjustmet issues– with school, siblings, family and friends
- Behavioural issues – Temper tantrums, oppositional behaviors, aggression, hyperactivity
- Emotional issues– Depression, Anger , Fears
- School / Academic issues –concentration difficulties, forgetfulness, peer pressure, bullying
- Screen addiction – excessive gamming, social media dependency, unhealthy internet usage