Welcome to KIMSHEALTH FERTILITY CLINIC, Your Path to Parenthood
We understand that the journey to parenthood can sometimes be a challenging one. Infertility can affect individuals and couples from all walks of life, and we're here to provide the support, expertise, and compassionate care you need on this deeply personal journey.
To know more about us, please tell us if you are:
Established in 2006, the KIMSHEALTH FERTILITY CLINIC has been at the forefront of helping thousands of couples fulfil their dreams of pregnancy. With over a decade of experience, we are committed to providing world-class infertility treatment and reproductive healthcare in the heart of Trivandrum.
Our mission is to offer hope, support, and specialized care to individuals and couples struggling with infertility. We understand the emotional and physical challenges that come with fertility issues, and we're here to guide you on your journey to parenthood.
At the KIMSHEALTH FERTILITY, we offer a comprehensive range of services, treatments, and procedures to address various fertility issues. Our experienced team of fertility specialists, embryologists, nurses, and support staff provides personalized care. Here's an overview of the treatments and procedures available:
1. Fertility Evaluation: We begin your journey with a thorough fertility evaluation, which includes a detailed medical history, physical examination, and advanced diagnostic tests. This comprehensive assessment helps us identify the underlying causes of infertility.
2. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF): IVF is a highly effective assisted reproductive technology (ART) where eggs and sperm are combined in a laboratory to create embryos. These embryos are then transferred to the uterus, offering an excellent chance of pregnancy.
3. Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): ICSI is a specialized IVF technique in which a single sperm is injected directly into an egg. It is particularly helpful in cases of male infertility or previous IVF failures.
4. Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): IUI involves the placement of specially prepared sperm directly into the uterus, bypassing the cervix. It's often used in cases of unexplained infertility or as a less invasive option.
5. Fertility-Enhancing Surgeries: Our skilled doctors perform laparoscopy and hysteroscopy to address structural abnormalities, remove blockages, and correct issues that may be hindering conception.
6. Donor Programs: For those facing challenges with egg or sperm quality, our donor egg and sperm programs provide an opportunity to achieve pregnancy using healthy, screened donor gametes.
7. Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT): PGT is a sophisticated technique that allows us to screen embryos for genetic abnormalities before transfer, increasing the chances of a successful pregnancy and the birth of a healthy child.
Why Choose Us?
- Experience: With over 15 years of experience, we have successfully helped thousands of couples achieve their dream of pregnancy.
- Expert Team: Our highly qualified team includes fertility specialists, reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, nurses, and support staff who work collaboratively to provide you with the best care.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: We invest in cutting-edge technology, ensuring that you have access to the latest advancements in reproductive medicine.
- Personalized Care: We understand that every patient's journey is unique. Your treatment plan is tailored to your specific needs and circumstances.
- Compassionate Support: Infertility can be emotionally challenging. We provide emotional support and guidance throughout your journey, helping you navigate the highs and lows with empathy and understanding.
Start Your Journey to Parenthood Today
At KIMSHEALTH FERTILITY CLINIC, we believe in the power of hope and the joy of welcoming new life into the world. Your path to parenthood begins here, and we are honoured to walk it with you. We believe in the power of hope and the joy of welcoming new life into the world. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step toward realizing your dream of becoming a parent.
- Male Infertility Workup
- Female Infertility Workup
- 3D Follicles Imaging
- Advanced Semen Analysis
- DNA Fragmentation Studies
- HSG Test
- Medical OI - Ovulation Induction
- IUI - Intra Uterine Insemination
- Electronic Health Records
- Medical/surgical Ectopic Management
- External Quality Control Certification
- Controlled Ovarian Stimulation
- IVF - In Vitro Fertilization
- ICSI- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- TESE – ICSI
- Fertility Preservation
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Tests PGD/PGS
- Ultrasound Guided Embryo Transfer
- Reproductive Genetics
- Fertility enhancing laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Clinic
- High risk Obstetrics
- IVF Failure Analysis
- Cold Chain Management
- Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE)
Male Fertility Services:
- Medical Treatment
- Varicocele Surgery
- Intra Uterine Insemination (Husband & Donor)
- Semen Cryopreservation
- ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically selected Sperm Injection)
- Treatment for Erection Problems and sexual problems
Ovulation Induction: Ovulation induction is a fertility treatment for women who do not ovulate, usually presenting as irregular or even completely absent periods. The most common cause for this is a condition known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
Controlled Ovarian Stimulation: Controlled Ovarian Stimulation is a part of the treatment in assisted reproductive procedures like IUI and IVF or ICSI. Fertility Medications are used with control over pituitary hormones to stimulate ovaries to develop and produce multiple eggs to increase the pregnancy rates.
In vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF (In vitro fertilization) is an Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedure used to treat a range of fertility problems. In normal cases, man’s sperm meets the woman’s egg and produces an embryo in woman’s womb. Out of million sperms, only one sperm succeeds in fertilizing with the woman’s egg. This process explains the reproduction in humans. But sometimes due to various complication, this process doesn’t occur in the same way as it should and the reasons of it could be many. Medical science has come up with a solution of it and that solution is IVF.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI): ICSI is a specialized technique in which a single sperm is injected into the centre of an egg. The technique is commonly used when the sperm to be used is not optimal, Severe male factor infertility that do not want donor sperm insemination.
Embryo Transfer: An embryo transfer is the last stage in the IVF/ICSI process, where the fertilized egg that has been left to grow for several days is placed in the woman’s uterus where it will hopefully implant, become a fetus, and result in the birth of a healthy child.
The embryo transfer procedure is done by loading the embryo into a catheter, which is then passed through the woman’s vagina and cervix, and deposited in the uterus. Anaesthesia is usually not necessary.
Fertility Enhancing Surgery: Several laparoscopic procedures are available to enhance fertility in couples looking to conceive. The term “enhance” is a broad term and includes diagnostic, stimulatory, and therapeutic modalities. This is minimally invasive surgical technique is associated with faster recovery and better patient outcomes. Laparoscopic surgery uses the aid of a laparoscope, a thin rod with a camera attached, to visualize the abdominal and pelvic cavities through tiny keyhole incisions.
Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA): Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration is a method for sperm retrieval in men with Obstructive Azoospermia that occurs due to blockage of vas deference. In this technique the sperms are extracted from epididymis as compared to TESA, where sperms are extracted from testis. PESA does not need surgery. It’s a just a needle insertion, hence only local anaesthesia is given. A small needle is passed directly into the head of epididymis through the scrotal skin & fluid is aspirated. Testing of PESA can be used for IVF/ICSI and non-infertility conditions like Varicocele, Hydrocele, Orchitis and, Testicular torsion.
Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE): TESA is a simple procedure in which sperm can extracted from testis to produce healthy babies. This procedure help male with 0 sperm count that is azoospermia to experience fatherhood.
Micro Testicular Sperm Extraction (MicroTESE): A highly specialized surgical procedure, MicroTESE is used to retrieve sperm directly from the testes, particularly in cases of non-obstructive azoospermia. Here we are taking sperms from any possible site of production of even one or few sperms from any corner testes even in testicular failure. This method minimizes tissue damage, increasing the chances of finding viable sperm for IVF/ICSI.
3D Ultrasound: The latest 3D-4D Ultrasound machines available at KIMS FERTILITY are used to detect abnormalities in the uterine cavity including polyps, synechiae, junctional zone abnormalities, uterine anomalies, cervical incompetence. The crystal view, torchlight section, and invert features can add more details if offline editing tools are incorporated. All ultrasounds use sound waves to create a picture. 2D ultrasounds have been used for decades and they are non-invasive and safe. No radiation problems like in x-rays.
Reproductive Genetics: Our reproductive geneticists offer prenatal screening, genetic testing and counselling for couples and foetuses with medical genetic concerns. We provide you with guidance and support so you can make informed decisions.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Clinic: Many women have a miscarriage at one time or another. Miscarriages can happen for many reasons. Having a miscarriage doesn’t mean a woman will have another miscarriage if she tries again. But some women suffer more than two miscarriages. This is called recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL). Women and families often grieve these losses deeply. Women may also worry that they are sick or did something to cause the losses. RPL, however, is often a natural process. Less than half of recurrent miscarriages have an obvious or treatable cause. Almost two-thirds of women with RPL will eventually have a healthy pregnancy — often without any extra treatment. If you have suffered two or more miscarriages, you should talk with your health-care provider. Often, women decide to continue trying to get pregnant naturally. However, in certain situations, your doctor might suggest treatments to help reduce your risk for miscarriage.
Fertility Preservation: Your future fertility may be at risk if you have certain diseases and conditions. This could be due to the condition itself or to the surgery or medication o used to treat some conditions like malignancy. People who wish to delay having children until their late 30s or 40s may choose to preserve their fertility because studies show aging affects fertility.
High Risk Pregnancy Care: A high-risk pregnancy is a pregnancy that involves increased health risks for the pregnant person, fetus or both. Certain health conditions and your age can make a pregnancy high risk. These pregnancies require close monitoring to reduce the chance of complications.
Sexual Medicine: Everybody’s sexual experience, preferences, and needs are unique, and these are likely to change over time. Some people find talking about sex a bit awkward at first which is completely normal you will be supported to be as comfortable as possible. Common sexual problems are
• Problem With Erection and Ejaculation
• Fear Of Sexual Intercourse Non-Consummated Marriage
• Arousal Disorder
• Difficulties Having an Orgasm
• Lack Of Sexual Desire
• General Breakdown in a Couple’s Relationship