- M.D Pediatrics
- D.M Neurology
- Clinical Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric epilepsy
- Neurogenetics and neurometabolic disorders
- Cerebral palsy and Autistic spectrum disorders
- Demyelinating disorders like ADEM, GBS, NMOSD etc.
- Certified faculty for the Pediatric Epilepsy Training by the British Paediatric Neurology Association.
- Faculty for the Pediatric Epilepsy Training for Basic Pediatricians(PEBP)
- Faculty and examiner for the PG diploma in Child Development, at Child development centre, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Divisional Coordinator for the IAP Post Graduate Quiz in Pediatrics for 5 consecutive years.
- Member of the task force for the development of screening tool for neurodevelopmental disorders in India
- Reviewer in Indian Pediatrics, Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology and Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences
- Contributed to chapters in IAP textbook of Pediatrics, Frontiers of Neurology
- University rank holder in Community Medicine and Ophthalmology
- Active member of Indian Medical Association, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, Kerala Association of Neurologists, Indian Epilepsy Society, Association Of Child Neurologists (AOCN) and International Child Neurology Association.
- State coordinator of IAP Pediatric Quiz from 2013- 2018
- Secretary, Trivandrum Neuroclub 2018-19
- President, IAP Neurology Chapter Kerala 2019-2020 (Received the award for the best subspecialty chapter under Indian Academy of Pediatrics in 2019)
- Scientific committee convenor at the 11th AOCN National Conference on April 2021
|09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm|