• D.M. GASTROENTEROLOGY
• M.D. GENERAL MEDICINE
● Therapeutic, upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies which include hemostatic measures like banding, clip application, Argon plasma coagulation, glue injection for gastric varices, polypectomies, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR) and dissection (ESD), Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG), Endoscopic dilation and metallic stent placement (esophageal, enteral and biliary)
● Experience in reporting capsule Endoscopy and high-resolution GI manometry.
● Experience in therapeutic ERCP like Bile duct stone removal, Stent placement and Biliary and Pancreatic stenting for malignancies
● Experience in diagnostic and therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) like EUS guided FNAC/Biopsy, Cystogastrostomy, celiac ganglion block for chronic pancreatitis, choledochoduodenostomy.
Awards & Achievements
First prize for poster “SPINK1 and PRSS1 mutations in Tropical pancreatitis from North Kerala” (13th Indian society of Gastroenterology, Kerala Chapter at Kochi )
Second prize for poster “SPINK1 and PRSS1 mutations in Tropical pancreatitis from North Kerala” (47th Annual conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, November 2006 at Mumbai )
• Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
• Indian Medical association
• The Indian national association for the study of the Liver (INASL)
• Society of gastrointestinal endoscopy of India (SGEI)
|09:00 am to 03:30 pm||09:00 am to 03:30 pm||09:00 am to 03:30 pm||09:00 am to 03:30 pm||09:00 am to 03:30 pm||09:00 am to 03:30 pm|