- MD Internal Medicine
- DM Cardiology
- Invasive Cardiology: More than 14 years of experience in Coronary Angiography and Angioplasty, Pacemakers, ICDs, Device Implantations, Peripheral Interventions, IVUS, Rotablation.
- Non- Invasive Cardiology: Extensive experience with Adult Echocardiograms (including Trans-esophageal Echo), Paediatric Echocardiograms including Complex Congenital Heart Disease, CST, Dobutamine Stress Echo, Cardiac CT and MRI
- Preventive Cardiology: a keen interest in the role of dietary interventions for the prevention of heart disease; co-authored a manual on lifestyle modifications for the prevention of heart disease.
- Teaching experience: Served as Associate Professor and Unit Head at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University, from 2012 – 2018
- Elected Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (2016)
- Elected Fellow of European Society of Cardiology (2017)
- Served as Chief Organizing Secretary of the Manipal Cardiology Update (State level) Conference 2015-17
- Served as Joint Organizing Secretary for the South Zone Interventional Cardiology Conference (National Conference) held at Manipal in January 2014
- Served as Internal Auditor for NABH and ISO at KMC 2012-18
- Served as Reviewer for IHJ 2015-17
10:00 am to 04:00 pm
|10:00 am to 04:00pm||10:00 am to 04:00 pm||09:00 am to 01:00 pm|