Pediatric Onco Nutritionist fellowship from Tata memorial hospital (SIOP), Mumbai.
Certificate course in Bariatric Nutrition, Max hospital, Delhi
PGDQMHHO and PGDHHM, Symbiosis, Pune
- Weight loss
Diabetic and Cardiac care nutrition
Critical Care Nutrition (Parenteral and enteral tube feeding)
Nutrition in oncology
Nutrition in inflammatory bowel diseases and food intolerance such as celiac disease.
Nutrition for dysphagia (swallowing problems)
Nutrition in pregnancy and lactation
- She has been actively contributing to society through electronic & print media and has been featured in various television talk shows on diet and nutrition by Doordarshan and on the Asianet channel for a continuous period of one year during 2008-09. Also performed as a Jury member of the first health reality show in Kerala “Fat-Free Top Loser” a program on weight reduction on the Asianet Channel.
Developed cost-effective and tolerant jejunostomy tube feeds and administered parenteral and enteral nutritional care for clients.
- Life Member - Indian Dietetic Association
- Life Member - Indian Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- Life Member - Nutrition Society of India
- Life Member - All India Association for Advancing Research in Obesity.
- Provides efficient diet care by assessing the client's nutritional status, determining his/her nutritional requirements, monitoring nutritional intake and providing diet counseling to educate the client and their family about nutrition.
|10:30 am to 04:00 pm||10:30 am to 04:00 pm||10:30 am to 04:00 pm||10:30 am to 04:00 pm||10:30 am to 04:00 pm||10:30 am to 04:00 pm||Weekly off|