- General Pediatrics
- Maternal and Neonatal Colonization with Group B Streptococcus and Neonatal Outcome, Indian Pediatrics. Volume 21 –May 1984.
- The pattern of Central Nervous System Anomalies in a population with a high rate of consanguineous marriages. Clinical Genetics 1999; 55:95 -102.
- The profile of major congenital abnormalities in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) population. J. Med. Genet. 1995 :32: 7-13.
- Obstetric risk factors Affecting Incidence of Low Birth Weight in Live – Born Infants. Biol Neonate 1995;67:160-166.
- Neonatal Schwartz-Jampel syndrome: a common autosomal recessive syndrome in the United Arab Emirates. J Med Genet 1996; 33: 203 -211.
- Microlissencephaly Pediatric Neurology 1998; 18: 362 – 365.
- Neonatal Audit in Countries With Rapidly Developing Economies: Experience from U.A.E.
- Folic Acid Awareness and Intake Survey in the United Arab Emirates.
- Henna causes life-threatening hemolysis in glucose – 6 – phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency. Arch. Dis Child 2001; 85: 411 – 412.
- Birth Prevalence and Pattern Of Osteochondrodysplasias in an Inbred High-Risk Population.
- Professional Membership
- Indian Medical Association
|09:00 am to 01:00 pm||09:00 am to 01:00 pm||09:00 am to 01:00 pm||09:00 am to 01:00 pm||09:00 am to 01:00 pm||09:00 am to 01:00 pm|