- MBBS,DCH(GLAS),DNB-SAT,TVM,DAA-CMC VELLORE
- post DCH-19 YRS POST DNB-12YRS
- Pediatric emergency and intensive care,Allergy and asthma,BLS,PALS -AHA and IAP instructor
- IAP APPRECIATION AWARD FOR BLS AND PALS ACTIVITIES.
- PAST NATIONAL SECRETARY IAP DISABILITY GROUP,STATE SECRETARY FOR IAP INTENSIVECARE CHAPTER.
- SOUTH ZONE CORDINATOR FOR IAP BLS AND PALS.
- EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBER AND FELLOWSHIP EXAMINER-SOCIETY OF TRAUMA AND EMERGENCY IN PEDIATRICS.DNB PEDIATRICS NATIONAL BOARD EXAMINER.
- KERALA STATE WOMENS WING COORDINATOR FOR IAP.
- PICC-PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE GROUP.IAP BLS AND ALS GROUP.
- STEP GROUP,IAP TRIVANDRUM AND KERALA GROUP,IMA TRIVANDRUM
|11.00 AM - 05.00 PM||11.00 AM - 05.00 PM||04.00 AM - 07.00 PM||11.00 AM - 01.00 PM||11.00 AM - 04.30 PM||02.00 AM - 05.00 PM|
What should I do when my child develops a severe asthma attack | Dr. Prameela Joji | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
How is severe asthma attack managed in the emergency room | Dr. Prameela Joji | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
What is acute appendicitis and how serious is it..? | Dr. Prameela Joji | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
How is acute appendicitis treated in the emergency room..? | Dr. Prameela Joji | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
My child has severe vomiting & diarrhea. What can I do & how is it treated?| Dr. Prameela Joji
What are the causes & risk factors for severe vomiting & diarrhea?| Dr. Prameela Joji | KIMSHEALTH Hospital
What are the causes of severe rashes with itching which occur in children?| Dr. Prameela Joji