- Currently doing a Fellowship in Palliative Care 2021
- Refresher course in Palliative Medicine (Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences)
- Certificate Course in Pain and Palliative Medicine (CCPPM) Nov2019 Trivandrum Institute of Palliative Sciences Pallium India, WHO Collaborating Centre for Training and Policy on Access to Pain Relief.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Pain management and Terminal care.
- Interested in palliative care in hospitals as well as home care by providing pain relief, to enhance the quality of life and integrate the psychological and spiritual aspects of patient care.
- Building relationships and rapport with patients and their families over time, while also addressing symptoms, emotional needs,and functional abilities.
- Educates the patient and his or her family about the illness and prognosis, and clarifies goals of care.
- Awarded for the outstanding contribution as an Oral presenter and Poster presenter in Emirates International Forensic Conference &Exhibition, April 2017, April 2018
- First place in a National level Dental Academic Conference for Young Research the award, December 2017
- Best paper awarded for presentation in 26th National IAOMP Conference, November 2017
- Third place in PG level poster presentation in IV Postgraduate convention & XIV Annual state conference, KSOMP, January 2017
- Selected to give an awareness talk on Colorectal Cancer and Breast cancer conducted by KIMS Cancer Centre and KICMA B-School (1/3/2020)
- Led a webinar on “CANCER SPEAKS”: TOGETHER WE WILL BEAT (Palliative Care: Pain management on 12/9/2020 conducted by KIMS HEALTH CARE)
- Published an article about Lymphedema management in Kerala Kaumudi newspape
Kerala Dental Council registration number – 5081
|09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||09:00 am to 05:00 pm||Weekly off|