Early childhood intervention program are intended for children with developmental delays. A developmental delay means that the child is lagging behind in some areas of development including physical, cognitive, communication, emotional, social and adaptive skills development. Our early intervention team consists of a developmental pediatrician, child psychologists, speech therapists and occupational therapists who work as a team to devise a therapeutic plan and execute it meticulously to help the child overcome the developmental delays.
Programmes and Therapies
- Early intervention program for children with developmental delays – This program is intended for children between the ages of 1 to 4, who were late in achieving the milestones like, late to walk, talk or communicating. The training aims at bridging the developmental gap and preventing further delays. The therapies will also aim at accelerating the development of the child. A coordinated effort of intervention from the therapist and the parents will ensure optimal development.
- School Readiness Program – For children aged 4years to 6 years to develop basic literacy skills and to create the pre-learning skills for school likeability to follow instructions, fine motor skills to hold on to pencils, attention skills, and sitting tolerance
- Play therapy –for social, emotional, creative and sensory development.
- Group intervention -–Small group intervention to develop social skills, develop cooperative play and understand social behaviours.
- Oral placement therap.-for children with articulation difficulties and feeding difficulties