KIMSHEALTH Department of Rheumatology is a specialized vertical that deals with Autoimmune Rheumatic diseases. The rheumatic disease most commonly presents with joint-related symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness. But they can also affect other organ systems including – skin, lungs, heart, nervous system, etc. Early diagnosis and treatment is the key in the management of most rheumatic diseases. Our team of doctors at KIMSHEALTH is well qualified and experienced in handling such conditions.
Procedures & Treatments
- Complete clinical evaluation including antibody workup, tissue diagnosis and imaging
- Initiation and follow up of patients with both non-biologic and biologic disease modifying medications
- Diagnostic and therapeutic joint aspiration and intra-articular injections.
- Individualized physiotherapy
- Outpatient timings : 10:00am – 3:00pm from Monday to Saturday
The Information will be updated soon.
The Information will be updated soon.View All