- Primary Angioplasty
- Adhoc Angioplasty
- Right heart catheterization
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- ASD and PDA closure
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Vice president of the Kerala chapter of the Indian Association of Echocardiography
- Nair RR, Gupta PN.” Isolation and culture of beating cells from the human foetal heart. “ J Tissue Culture Methods. 1988; 11 :211-216.
- Gupta PN, Valiathan MS, Balakrishnan KG, Kartha C C, Ghosh MK, “Clinical course of endomyocardial fibrosis, “ Br Heart J 1989; 62:450-454.
- Nair RR, Gupta PN, Valiathan MS, Kartha CC, Eapen JT, Nair NG, “ Enhanced Cerium concentration in magnesium-deficient explants. “Current Science. 1989; 58:696 - 697.
- Subair M, Gupta PN, etal. “The Medical treatment of Endomyocardial Fibrosis. “Heart Asia 2011: 3; 120-123.
- Gupta PN. Knots in the cath lab, an embarrassing complication of radial angiography. Heart Asia 2013:5;36-38.
- Gupta PN, Kunju M Subair, Vishwanathan S, Thomas J, M and Kumar BR. “An uncommon picture of endomyocardial fibrosis: no embolism yet. “ Heart Asia 2013; 5; 171-73.
- Gupta PN, Basheer AS, Sukumaran GG, Padmajan S, etal “ Femoral artery pseudoaneurysm as a complication of angioplasty. How can it be prevented?” Heart Asia 2013; 5:144-147.
- Prabha Nini Gupta, Praveen Velappan, Krishna Kumar Bhaskara Pillai, Riyas Abdul Salam.” Re chronic stable angina guidelines. “Indian Heart J. 2017; 69(1): 129–132.
- Sabin Padmajan, Alummoottil George Koshy, Prabha Nini Gupta, Sanjai Pattu Valappil, Sivaprasad Kunjukrishnapillai, Praveen Velappan, Vellikat Velayudhan Radhakrishnan. Predictors of no-reflow during primary angioplasty for acute myocardial infarction from Medical College Hospital, Trivandrum. Indian Heart J, 2017 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2016.12.012.
- Gupta PN, Koshy AG, Nair SG, Kunjukrishnapillai S, George PS, Velappan P. ”The Utility of Ventricular Rupture Size and Gradient Measured by Echocardiography. ”Therapeutic Advances in Cardiology 2018”:2.2 :236-243.
- Gupta PN, Kunju SM, Rajan B, Koshy AG, Vishwanathan S, George PS and Velappan P.” Geographical variation in the clinical presentation of endomyocardial fibrosis in India?”. Indian Heart J 2018:70;56-65.
- Vishwanathan Sunitha, Gopinath Kiran, Koshy AG, Gupta PN and Velappan P. An open-labelled randomized controlled trial to evaluate the 1-year clinical outcomes of polymer-free sirolimus-eluting coronary stents as compared with biodegradable polymer-based sirolimus -eluting coronary stents. Indian Heart J 2018: http://doi.org/10/1016/j.ihj.2018.08.015.
- Sanjay PV, Iype M, Vishwanathan Sunitha, Koshy AG, Gupta PN, Radhakrishnan VV. Coronary Angioplasty in Spontaneous Coronary artery dissection, Strategy and outcomes Indian Heart J 2018:70;(6) 843-847.
- Krishnakumar Bhaskarapillai, Praveen Velappan, Prabha Nini Gupta, Ashish Singal, Vijaylekshmi Ambika. Endovascular treatment of a perforated Femoral artery. Vascular Dis Management. 2017; 14: E143-E148.
- Gopakumar KS, Mathew Iype, Sunitha Vishwanathan, A George Koshy, Prabha Nini Gupta, K Sivaprasad, VV Radhakrishnan. Angiographic predictors of success in the antegrade approach of Chronic Total Occlusion interventions in a South Indian population in the contemporary era. Indian Heart J, 2017: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2017.09.002.
- Sanjai Pattu Valappil, Sivaprasad Kunjukrishnapillai, Sunitha Viswanathan, Alummootil George Koshy, Prabha Nini Gupta, Radhakrishnan Vallikkattu Velayudhan Mathew Iype. Remote ischaemic preconditioning for prevention of contrast-induced nephropathy-Insights from an Indian study. Indian Heart J;2017: http://doi.org/10.1016/j.ihj.2017.11.012.
- Sanjai Pattu Valappil, Sivaprasad Kunjukrishnapillai, Mathew Iype, Alummoottil George Koshy, Sunitha Viswanathan, Prabha Nini Gupta, Radhakrishnan Vellikatu Velayudhan, Faeez Mohammad Ali. Predictors of contrast-induced nephropathy and the applicability of the Mehran risk score in high-risk patients undergoing coronary angioplasty-A study from a tertiary care centre in South India. Indian Heart J, 2018, (70 )May -June, 399-404
- Bigesh Nair, Sunitha Viswanathan, A. George Koshy, Prabha Nini Gupta, Namita Nair, and Ashok Thakkar. Rheumatic Heart Disease in Kerala: A Vanishing Entity? An Echo Doppler Study in 5–15-Years-Old School Children. International J Rheumatology. 2015 http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/930790
- Prabha Nini Gupta, Ullas R Mullamalla,Alummootittil George Koshy,Sivaprasad Kunjukrishnapillai, Radhakrishnanan Vellikat Velayudhan.” Good News for Kerala. “ STEMI Indian Heart J; 2016; 68;866-867.
- Gupta PN, Mullamalla UR, Velappan P, Gopakumar KS, Ali FM, et al. Why is an IABP not the Answer to Cardiogenic Shock after Percutaneous Coronary Intervention? Is it that Noradrenaline helps, Especially by Improving the RV Function in Addition to LV Function? A View Point. J Vasc Med Surg 3: 220. doi: 10.4172/2329-6925.1000220
- Gupta PN, Sanjai PV, Koshy AG, Iype M. An unusual cystic mass in the left atrium. What is it? Moj Clin Med Case. Rep .2018;8(3) :113-138 .
- Gupta PN, How is knowledge of the blood supply to intracardiac tumours helpful? 10.113.BCR 2018 -225900. Published on Feb 25 th 2019.
- Gupta PN, Mullamalla UR, Sabin P, Vellappan P. Acute MI in a young hypertensive woman: could it be due to tranexamic acid? BMJ Case Reports. 2013; doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-009979.
- Gupta PN, Velappan P, Mullamala UR, Padmajan S. Yet more knots in the radial artery, unravelling purely by counterclockwise rotation.” BMJ Case Reports. 2013; doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-0101397.
- Gupta PN, Pillai SB, Ahmad SZ, Babu SM. New-onset S wave in pulmonary embolism: revisited (something old and something new). BMJ Case Reports.2013: doi.10.1136/bcr-2013-200733.
- Gupta PN, Kumar A, Namboodiri N, Balachandran A. What is this? VT versus SVT. BMJ Case Reports 2013:doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-200806.
- Gupta PN, Velappan P, Mansoor A, Pillai SB. Endomyocardial Fibrosis and the Prothrombotic state: From Hypercoagulability to Protein C Deficiency. J Blood Disorders and Transfus. 2013:5: dx.doi.org/10.4172/2155-9864.1000187.
- Gupta PN, Balakrishnan KG, Kartha CC. Decreased Protein C Levels in Endomyocardial Fibrosis: The possible Significance. ”J of Blood disorders and Tranfus 2013:4;6 http://dx doi.org /10.4172/2155-9844.1000170.
- Gupta PN, Thomas J, Francis PK, Sajith VS. Ophitoxaemia and myocardial infarction-the issues during primary angioplasty: a review.” BMJ Case Reports 2014:.doi.10.1136/bcr-2013-201912.
- Gupta PN, Velappan P, Thampy L and Kunju SM. A prominent “A” notch in the pulmonary valve M mode-one more cause of the same. BMJ Case Reports : 2015: bcr 2014-208199.published on April 1st 2015.
- MOJCR -16-CR-235 / http://medcraveonline.com/MOJCR/-05-00137.pdf Prabha Nini Gupta, Gopakumar KS, Praveen Velappan, Krishna Kumar B, Ritesh Ramachandran and Amresh Kumar Singh.” A Reversible Cardiomyopathy MOJ Clinical and Medical Case Reports. 2016:5 (3).
- Gupta PN, Krishna Kumar B, Velappan, Praveen, MD Sudheer.A possible complication of bee stings and review of the cardiac effects of bee stings. BMJ Case Reports 2016. doi:10.1136/bcr-2015-213974. Published on Nov 1st 2016.
- Another Femoral Pseudoaneurysm With Newer Lessons, Prabha Nini Gupta, MD, DM, FCSI, FSCAI, FACC1; Arif Mohammed, MD; Dhanus Sadasivan Nair, MD; Jineesh V, MD; Krishna Kumar Prabhakaran, MD, DM.
- Radial Pseudoaneurysms — Are They Becoming More Prevalent?, Prabha Nini Gupta, MBBS, MD, DM; Krishna Kumar Bhaskara Pillai, MBBS; Vinit Kumar, MBBS, MD, DM; Chetan Kumar Bhole, MD, DM4; Saurabh Despande, MD, DM
- A novice’s approach to a ventricular septal rupture closure with an atrial septal device - Prabha Nini Gupta, Praveen Velappan, Varun Kulkarni, Saurabh Ajith Despande, Thomas Varghese Attumalil, Sam Chiramel Jacob
● Life member of Cardiological Society of India
● Life Member Indian Heart Rhythm Society (IHRS)
● Fellow of Cardiological Society of India (FCSI)
● Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI)
● Fellow in the American College of Cardiology (FACC)
● Yearly Member of ASE
● A Life member of the Society for Cardiac Imaging and Physiology
● American Society of Echocardiography (ASE)
● Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI)
● Life Member of the Kerala chapter of the Indian Association of Echocardiography
● Clinical Cardiology member of the American Heart Association
|-||-||-||10.00 am – 04.00 pm||-||Weekly off|