Dr. Sindhu Radha Sadasivan Nair
Hepatobiliary, Pancreatic & Liver Transplant Surgery
Book an Appointment
Languages Known :
- MS (General Surgery), MCh (Surgical Gastroenterology), FMAS, FIAGES
- Gastrointestinal surgeries for benign diseases and tumours involving liver, biliary tract, pancreas, spleen, stomach, small bowel, colon and rectum.
- Laparoscopic surgeries for benign and cancer diseases of stomach, colon, rectum, small bowel and for HPB .
- Fellowship in Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India
- Fellowship in Indian Association of Gastrointestinal endoscopic Surgeons
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India
- Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterologists
- Member of Indian chapter of International Hepato-pancreato-biliary Association
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Vanitha Woman of the Year, 2014
- Best Paper Award in National Conference of Surgical Gastroenterology, 2013.
- Best Paper Award in the State Conference of Surgical Gastroenterology, 2011
- Best Paper Award in the State Conference of Surgery, 2011
- Best Video Presentation Award in the National Conference of IAGES, 2019
- Presented more than 20 research papers in various National and International conferences of Surgical Gastroenterology
- Published research work in International Journal (3 papers) and National Journal (6 papers) of Surgical Gastroenterology